Soldiers OF Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group of Survivors left after the Outbreak working together to restore order to are nation, Eliminating the hordes of the Living Dead and searching for any remaining survivors to help give them a carefree life in this new world of Death and Chaos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking up into Groups

Go down 
+4
travision
Swarvester
ascottp96
Abaddon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Abaddon
Admin
Abaddon

Breaking up into Groups Empty
PostSubject: Breaking up into Groups   Breaking up into Groups EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:04 am

Hey guys I was thinking that we could break everyone up into groups to manage the Safe houses and each group have a high level in it as the general to make sure things are ran smoothly like the upgrading of the rooms, barricading of the door, killing the zombies outside the safe house and grabbing resources. I would really like to get your feedback on this idea so let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://sod-zp.forumotion.com
ascottp96

ascottp96

PostSubject: Re: Breaking up into Groups   Breaking up into Groups EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:17 pm

totally agree with this. what do you mean by high level though? I am at 37-ish right now or are we talking, like 50?
Back to top Go down
travisio

PostSubject: I'm all for it   Breaking up into Groups EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:12 pm

Just tell me which safe house is mine and I will push to make it happen.
Back to top Go down
Swarvester

PostSubject: Re: Breaking up into Groups   Breaking up into Groups EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Great idea but would it be practical once progression is made to the higher levels and you move further away from the allocated safe house?

If there are any premium members that wouldn't mind sacrificing one of their 4 character slots to use one of them as a guardian of an allocated safe house. They could then rotate the characters around in order to continue level progression.
Back to top Go down
travision

travision

PostSubject: I have additional characters   Breaking up into Groups EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:07 pm

I got a prem account a week ago and I haven't started using any of my other slots yet. I have been doing clean sweeps of all entrances for the safe houses as I do missions, but I will be moving on the second part of the map soon so I will start another slot for a guardian soon.

Back to top Go down
Swarvester

PostSubject: Re: Breaking up into Groups   Breaking up into Groups EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:12 pm

I've just signed up for a premium account so I'll start building some of my additional characters up and cover a couple of the safehouses.

Any suggestions for which safehouses are in most need of clearing out?
Back to top Go down
Abaddon
Admin
Abaddon

PostSubject: safe houses in need   Breaking up into Groups EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:19 pm

to find a safe house in need u go to the clan page then u go to the safehouse tab once in it gives u a list of all safe houses the rooms with lv1 and so forth are rooms being upgraded or are able to use at that lvl the once that just say cleared rooms have had nothing done to them which u will find some safe houses thats just has all cleared rooms N about the group thing any one higher then 50 would be able to be in charge of a safe house if we got more then enough high levels their would most likely be a general that would run it then a ranking system for the others like sargeant, liutenant, corporeal, drill sargeant and the rest privates like in the regular military which of course u could get promotions but i need a list of all are members and the active ones at the top then probably break each safe houses down into sections like area 1 section 1 and so on let me know what u think the more active you are the better your rank would be to the least active but the leaset active members that are high will still get a descent level but we would need to break it all down and i guess ill have to do that myself farao
Back to top Go down
https://sod-zp.forumotion.com
darkdamian

darkdamian

PostSubject: Re: Breaking up into Groups   Breaking up into Groups EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:05 am

I like the idea of breaking up into groups with each group assigned to one safe house to work on and upgrade. Its a way to get clan members more involved in the game as well as making sure all safe houses are brought to their full potential. Cool
Back to top Go down
BUFF!E

BUFF!E

PostSubject: Re: Breaking up into Groups   Breaking up into Groups EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:39 pm

Working on teams will is good idea.
I can help in area one (1) at the moment due to low skill's.

Let me know when and where Smile
Back to top Go down
Zkiller7

PostSubject: Re: Breaking up into Groups   Breaking up into Groups EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:58 pm

I really like this idea, if it hadn't already been suggested, I was going to suggest something like it. Also what Abaddon said about a military ranking system, I totally agree with, I think it would keep everything more organized and running smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Zkiller71

Zkiller71

PostSubject: Re: Breaking up into Groups   Breaking up into Groups EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:08 pm

Something went wrong when I posted this, its got me listed as a guest even though I'm not, so I'm posting this again properly.
I really like this idea, if it hadn't already been suggested, I was going to suggest something like it. Also what Abaddon said about a military ranking system, I totally agree with, I think it would keep everything more organized and running smoothly
Back to top Go down
tshot

PostSubject: Re: Breaking up into Groups   Breaking up into Groups EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:49 pm

Whatever group i get placed in is fine. I'm a new player so i should be placed in with some experienced players... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking up into Groups   Breaking up into Groups Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking up into Groups
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers OF Destruction :: Ideas-
Jump to: