Soldiers OF Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group of Survivors left after the Outbreak working together to restore order to are nation, Eliminating the hordes of the Living Dead and searching for any remaining survivors to help give them a carefree life in this new world of Death and Chaos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello world

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
C. Ockno

Hello world Empty
PostSubject: Hello world   Hello world EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:38 am

Hello everyone, my real name is Ben and my character is called C. Ocknose. Stop sniggering! His name is Chris and his ancestors came from county Ocknose in Ireland. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! This is my first online RPG.

Umm, something interesting about me. I'm English but I've been living in Thailand for 12 years. I like to bake, brew and pickle all of the food and drinks which I can't get out here. I'm looking forward to playing the game with you all.

Happy gaming!
Back to top Go down
BUFF!E

BUFF!E

Hello world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world   Hello world EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:57 pm

Welcome Chris aka C. Ocknose.
I'll look forward to hunt some Zombies.
Have fun and stay alive.
BUFF!E
Back to top Go down
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

Hello world Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for sending Ben a welcome text. you're up on it!   Hello world EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:02 am

Hey Ben, Just wanted to say that this forum is going to be 1 of our strongest tools in surviving the Apocalypse, so please check back often & feel free to contribute whenever you can. Also feel free to ask me any question about the game you have @ any time. If I don't have the answer I'll do my best to find it for you & not just make something up that sounds believable .

I'd like to ask you to use the following instructions for all future posts, Please & Thank You. Type out the info for your post, then highlight the whole text @ you normally would by holding the right click & either the beginning of the text or @ the end of it & sweep across until it's all highlighted then in the upper left corner above the text box use the last 2 boxes on the left of the tool bar. The 1 next to the far left will change the size of the text & we'll want to start using the Large option then make sure your still highlighting your text before choosing the far left option to change the color of the text,if your not then re-highlight the original text just between the size parentheses & then that's when we'll want to start selecting the white for our color to make it easier for all to read (you can also select the bold option if you so desire & that in the top left position) Please.

Thanks again & remember, When we all come together to work as a team with the singleminded goal of surviving this apocolypse then we all will!!! If we can't then at least I hope they find that you taste better than me going down. Respect to all -
DJ_Jon_Doe
Back to top Go down
http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ%20Jon%20Doe/
Sponsored content

Hello world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world   Hello world Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello world
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers OF Destruction :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: