Soldiers OF Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group of Survivors left after the Outbreak working together to restore order to are nation, Eliminating the hordes of the Living Dead and searching for any remaining survivors to help give them a carefree life in this new world of Death and Chaos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my name is PL_um

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PL_um

my name is PL_um Empty
PostSubject: my name is PL_um   my name is PL_um EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:30 pm

hello, my nickname is PLum im from Poland - joined to this team today (and playing zombiepandemic from yesterday) hope we will have some fun ;-)
Back to top Go down
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

my name is PL_um Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the S.O.D. clan & our forum   my name is PL_um EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:17 pm

Let me be the 1st forum member to welcome you to the clan & our forum. I'm sure you'll have a good time playing the game in the daze to come so keep up the hard work & watch you sp points (you dont want to run out in an unsafe location). Now this forum is going to be 1 of our strongest tools in surviving the Apocalypse, so please check back often & feel free to contribute whenever you can. Also feel free to ask me any question about the game you have @ any time. If I don't have the answer I'll do my best to find it for you & not just make something up that sounds believable. Thanks again & remember, When we all come together to work as a team with the singleminded goal of surviving this apocolypse then we all will!!! If we can't then at least I hope they find that you taste better than me going down. Respect to all - DJ_Jon_Doe
Back to top Go down
http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ%20Jon%20Doe/
Qleak

Qleak

my name is PL_um Empty
PostSubject: Re: my name is PL_um   my name is PL_um EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:40 pm

Welcome PL_um

I'm fairly new to the game too (thurday). I think we'll have a lot of fun.

Best,

-Q
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my name is PL_um Empty
PostSubject: Re: my name is PL_um   my name is PL_um Empty

Back to top Go down

my name is PL_um
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers OF Destruction :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: