Soldiers OF Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group of Survivors left after the Outbreak working together to restore order to are nation, Eliminating the hordes of the Living Dead and searching for any remaining survivors to help give them a carefree life in this new world of Death and Chaos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Am a Noob, so...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Co.oker

Am a Noob, so... Empty
PostSubject: Am a Noob, so...   Am a Noob, so... EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:08 am

What should I do? Generally speaking.

I have my Inventory full of Stuff that I kept since the start cuz it's usable for Construction or Crafting, it's getting hard to Loot thou Inventory is full. So Should I build a SafeHouse? Or help out on other one? And how?

Should I keep stuff like Videotapes, Sheriff Star, Plants?

And, by the way. Where can I get a Scalpel, Old Whiskey and Tape?

Feelin'it?
Back to top Go down
Qleak

Qleak

Am a Noob, so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am a Noob, so...   Am a Noob, so... EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Welcome to the clan

Co.oker wrote:
What should I do? Generally speaking.

Start building your character and gear. It's a good idea to start with college campus mission at first. Make sure you train all your attributes and put most of your leveling points into constitutions since you can only raise constitution by leveling (and hence only raise hit points by leveling). Avoid fighting zombies and especially raiders and psychos at first you may want to invest in a compound bow since you can reuse ammo (mostly). Also invest ASAP in a hiking backpack +80enc so you can carry more. When you start looking for the best gear, I'm keeping a list here:

https://sod-zp.forumotion.com/t135-newbie-section-1-shops-by-item-spoilers

Visit the SOD Headquarters 36|27 ASAP and you can raise your ability to train all of your characters abilities to 200.

Quote :

I have my Inventory full of Stuff that I kept since the start cuz it's usable for Construction or Crafting, it's getting hard to Loot thou Inventory is full. So Should I build a SafeHouse? Or help out on other one? And how?

Don't build your own safehouse yet. We have too many for the moment. Keep an eye on messages from our leader Dj jon doe he usually sends out a few when major updates are in progress. For the moment you may want to worry about upgrading your character first Wink

Quote :

Should I keep stuff like Videotapes, Sheriff Star, Plants?

And, by the way. Where can I get a Scalpel, Old Whiskey and Tape?

Feelin'it?

I wouldn't bother with videotapes or sheriff stars. plants can be useful for safehouses but until your enc is increased I wouldn't worry about them.

Again. Welcome to the clan! Glad to have you!
Back to top Go down
Co.oker

Am a Noob, so... Empty
PostSubject: Good Stuff.   Am a Noob, so... EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:21 am

Thanks for the reply.

Btw... I have 2 car Batterys should I use it on any Safehouse Construction Points or leave it in the Wharehouse?

I was thinking the one near to the Campus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Am a Noob, so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am a Noob, so...   Am a Noob, so... Empty

Back to top Go down

Am a Noob, so...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers OF Destruction :: Help-
Jump to: