Soldiers OF Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group of Survivors left after the Outbreak working together to restore order to are nation, Eliminating the hordes of the Living Dead and searching for any remaining survivors to help give them a carefree life in this new world of Death and Chaos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEWB here checkin in for the 2st time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bionicredneck50bmg

NEWB here checkin in for the 2st time Empty
PostSubject: NEWB here checkin in for the 2st time   NEWB here checkin in for the 2st time EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 2:01 am

Hi all, I'm Brandon(screenname bionicredneck50bmg) 32 yrs old, been on facebook a bout a yr now, played a few of the games, adn really like this one. Really wish they woulda talked to a gun guy like myself when setting up the weapon damage becasue there ain't no way a 9mm does almost the same damage as a .44 magnum, I know I own one, lol, and have discrepencies in other weapons, but I'm not gonna go all gun guy on ya'll. Also wish as u advance in levels taht u woudl gain some extra SP, but tha's another thign for another time. Just checkin in on here like I am supposed to. For the non-newbs, do I hafta post, or just log in to "check-in 2X a week?
Back to top Go down

NEWB here checkin in for the 2st time
Page 1 of 1