Soldiers OF Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group of Survivors left after the Outbreak working together to restore order to are nation, Eliminating the hordes of the Living Dead and searching for any remaining survivors to help give them a carefree life in this new world of Death and Chaos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Overrun safehouses.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hungrybeagle

hungrybeagle

Overrun safehouses. Empty
PostSubject: Overrun safehouses.   Overrun safehouses. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:24 pm

I cleared out [40,98] and [29,93] and rebuilt some of the barricades. However, there's nothing left inside them. Is it worth trying to rebuild them or should they just be dismantled? [28,93] has "brick piles" just outside the door, which is kind of nice for repairing barricades.
Back to top Go down
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

PostSubject: Re: Overrun safehouses.   Overrun safehouses. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:05 pm

Right on! I tried to clear them out but there were a lot of undead mofo's up in there. good lookin out & I'm not sure but i think it's up to Abaddon to decide if a safehouse is to be deleted or not. I'd pose the question to him if it were me. Later & ReSpEcT - DJ_Jon_Doe a.k.a. J doubles all U's
Back to top Go down
http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ%20Jon%20Doe/
Abaddon
Admin
Abaddon

PostSubject: damaged safe houses    Overrun safehouses. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:38 pm

I would say repair them but we have plenty of people in area 1 that can do this stuff and upgrade the others but the want to keep building new safe houses 2 spaces from the other and its becoming irritating since its clearly posted no more safe houses in area 1 and safe houses need to be 10 spaces away i let some of the orginals stay but that's because we were just forming but now its becoming a nuisance. king
Back to top Go down
https://sod-zp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overrun safehouses.   Overrun safehouses. Empty

Back to top Go down

Overrun safehouses.
Page 1 of 1