Soldiers OF Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group of Survivors left after the Outbreak working together to restore order to are nation, Eliminating the hordes of the Living Dead and searching for any remaining survivors to help give them a carefree life in this new world of Death and Chaos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My skills and Missions

Go down 
+2
MrMogul
MataKiller
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MataKiller

My skills and Missions Empty
PostSubject: My skills and Missions   My skills and Missions EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:21 pm

Hi. I´m new here and i have been doing some missions around the game i am at level 30 but i think ihave upgrading my skills bad.
And i´m here to ask you some opinions and some coordinates os some missions.
Sorry for my bad english i´m portuguese
Back to top Go down
MrMogul

MrMogul

PostSubject: Re: My skills and Missions   My skills and Missions EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:20 pm

you better not use your skill points now and only train your skills with activities (i mean training of skills).
the explanation is that you can train your skills without skill points only until level 200. That's why you should train your skills with activities until the level 200, and only then spend your skill points that you gained from gaining levels.

if you ask advice about what to upgrade first - if you have possibility to buy huge ammount of ammo - upgrade your Marksmanship and Agility levels. If you don't - then upgrade your Strength and Close Combat levels. Also it;s always fine to have your Smarts and Thecnical skills to be upgraded to 50 points.

about missions - you can view ALL THE LIST going to "Inventory -> Missions" in game. All the coordinates and aims are there.

Good luck have fun!! Smile

also sorry for my english, i'm russian))

Back to top Go down
hungrybeagle

hungrybeagle

PostSubject: Re: My skills and Missions   My skills and Missions EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:24 am

Max skill is 200.

I train my skills to 125, and then use my points from leveling to raise to 200 from there.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon
Admin
Abaddon

PostSubject: hey about the skills   My skills and Missions EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:45 pm

well technically like dj said u can do activities while u play but u can only go to 200 with that u can use ur points also so in the begining i mostly used my points on shooting and strength cuz while ur doing missions you loot stuff so the bigger your strength the more u can carry and the more money you get from selling and strength also helps in hand to hand so if u upgrade close combat with strength u do more damage with melee
Back to top Go down
https://sod-zp.forumotion.com
hungrybeagle

hungrybeagle

PostSubject: Re: My skills and Missions   My skills and Missions EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:52 pm

or just run from combat at first
Back to top Go down
Abaddon
Admin
Abaddon

PostSubject: if u didnt decide whether to be a shoter or close combat   My skills and Missions EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:17 pm

when u first start off u can use the activity thing at the top to give u two points to each skill the first is 5 mins the second 10 then after u do that u put all ur points into shooting and strength so u can carry then u keep doing activities on close combat to a certain time then start on the other but make sure u use at least making ur constitution to 60 so it makes ur health 50 for shooting and hire if ur close combat and that only uses point u can always delete the char give the same name then join us again and ill tell u a trick to get back to lvl 30 real fast and get a shit load of cash put that stays in the clan and u tell no one else
Back to top Go down
https://sod-zp.forumotion.com
M79

PostSubject: missions link   My skills and Missions EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Aclay

Aclay

PostSubject: Re: My skills and Missions   My skills and Missions EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:50 pm

MataKiller wrote:

Sorry for my bad english i´m portuguese

You speak Portuguese? Brasil or Portugal? Meu esposa Brasilara.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My skills and Missions   My skills and Missions Empty

Back to top Go down

My skills and Missions
Page 1 of 1