Soldiers OF Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group of Survivors left after the Outbreak working together to restore order to are nation, Eliminating the hordes of the Living Dead and searching for any remaining survivors to help give them a carefree life in this new world of Death and Chaos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Certain Tasks & what they're gonna require in Section 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

Certain Tasks & what they're gonna require in Section 3 Empty
PostSubject: Certain Tasks & what they're gonna require in Section 3   Certain Tasks & what they're gonna require in Section 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:32 am

Hi everyone, I just finished up a couple of more tasks in Section 3 & they asked for some very similar items so if you can have them on hand you'll get thru them a whole lot quicker.

1st is the Liquor store @ [26,113] the owner of the store wants a book, a comic book & a chocolate bar. if you have these your golden & that task is wiped out without you having to leave his office once.

2nd is Elwood's Back Office @ [37,139] the owner there wants a drill, a nail gun & a box of nails

3rd isnt quite the same as the last 2 but The Sesame Deil Office owner wants you to find his dog, get him a cleaver & help him find his cat. both the dog & cat are relatively close to his shop the only thing is when you find the cat you have to roll to see if you can climb the tree to get him down.

Hope this helps cause what you don't know will Eat you!!!

Last edited by DJ_Jon_Doe on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ%20Jon%20Doe/
Abaddon
Admin
Abaddon

PostSubject: ur right about this   Certain Tasks & what they're gonna require in Section 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:49 pm

so the best thing is once ur in area 2 and u find these items or u see at a store buy them or u waste alot of time wondering around like i did with my first char
Back to top Go down
https://sod-zp.forumotion.com
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

PostSubject: Ain't that the truth   Certain Tasks & what they're gonna require in Section 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:56 pm

I spent the better part of an adrenaline shot runnin back & forth with the 1 requested item at a time & had I known better I could've spent that energy on exploring more of the map & uncovering spots to find some more useful stuff to share with the rest of y'all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ%20Jon%20Doe/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Certain Tasks & what they're gonna require in Section 3   Certain Tasks & what they're gonna require in Section 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Certain Tasks & what they're gonna require in Section 3
Page 1 of 1