Soldiers OF Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group of Survivors left after the Outbreak working together to restore order to are nation, Eliminating the hordes of the Living Dead and searching for any remaining survivors to help give them a carefree life in this new world of Death and Chaos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 Questions - Where can I get a Camping Gas Cooker & is anyone else annoyed with all the fake "Survivor in need of help" distress signals?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

2 Questions - Where can I get a Camping Gas Cooker & is anyone else annoyed with all the fake "Survivor in need of help" distress signals? Empty
PostSubject: 2 Questions - Where can I get a Camping Gas Cooker & is anyone else annoyed with all the fake "Survivor in need of help" distress signals?   2 Questions - Where can I get a Camping Gas Cooker & is anyone else annoyed with all the fake "Survivor in need of help" distress signals? EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:56 pm

Does anyone know where to get a Camping Gas Cooker? & yes it's different than a Field Kitchen. I just made a pretty large swing down to almost every store, shop, depot, mission task & other types of supply locations that i know of in areas 1, about every spot west of the Autumn Leaves Outpost @ [32,82] in section 2 & continuing up into section 3 I hit up just about every reasonable location west of Heavenly Bodys Strip Club @ [36,127] & South of Lexington Apartment Complex @ [56,129] & had no luck in locating 1 (excluding places like Clarks Toyland @ [47,114] & the public indoor pool @ [60,107]) Can anyone help me out with where I can find this item? Thanks.

The next item I have a question about is - What the heck is up with all the fake "Survivor in need of help" distress signals that pop-up from time to time @ random times & locations on the map? 3 or 4 times now I've seen a player in distress signal go up & when they've been within a short run from where I was at the time, I've hustled on over to their location, only to find when I arrive there's no one there. Usually if someone either waits out the hour timelimit or is rescued by another player the signal goes away, but not always & sometimes it'll stay for quite a little while indeed. It's getting to where I'm about ready to start ignoring the distress signals all together because of the high percentage of false positives lately. Does anyone know why this continues to occur? Is it a glitch in the game or just the programmers way of having a little fun @ our expense by messing with us?

Thanks & Remember - What you don't know will eat you
Back to top Go down
http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ%20Jon%20Doe/
Abaddon
Admin
Abaddon

2 Questions - Where can I get a Camping Gas Cooker & is anyone else annoyed with all the fake "Survivor in need of help" distress signals? Empty
PostSubject: hey dj   2 Questions - Where can I get a Camping Gas Cooker & is anyone else annoyed with all the fake "Survivor in need of help" distress signals? EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:23 pm

usually people get healed by someone else but it stays up for a awhile or you have to go to the bottom of the screen and who ever has a cross next to them needs healing which cost 10 sp
Back to top Go down
https://sod-zp.forumotion.com
Abaddon
Admin
Abaddon

PostSubject: the camping gear stove   2 Questions - Where can I get a Camping Gas Cooker & is anyone else annoyed with all the fake "Survivor in need of help" distress signals? EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:24 pm

u find that usually in campers but there kinda rare havent found a spot u can buy so i think its just lootable
Back to top Go down
https://sod-zp.forumotion.com
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

PostSubject: good to know    2 Questions - Where can I get a Camping Gas Cooker & is anyone else annoyed with all the fake "Survivor in need of help" distress signals? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Thanks for the info on the cookers I'll keep an eye out as I continue to explore the map, now that my tasks are all finished.

As far as the indicator @ the bottom of the info screen where the player in need usually is - I've gone to help @ locations with the Player in distress signal has been lit up & when I get to the spot there isn't a player's name who's in need of assistance anywhere to be found. Also when I moved from that block to an adjacent block the indicator light did not turn back off & continued to remain on with no one to be found at the site even after jumping to & from the spot at positions all around the spot. So I was just hoping to inform the clan that those arent always accurate when they do pop up & if I come across anymore of them I'll make a note of the location for sure so I can post it in the Help section.

Last edited by DJ_Jon_Doe on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to add to the answer to complete the train of thought)
Back to top Go down
http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ%20Jon%20Doe/
Shaaawin

PostSubject: Camping Gas Cooker   2 Questions - Where can I get a Camping Gas Cooker & is anyone else annoyed with all the fake "Survivor in need of help" distress signals? EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:40 am

45,110 for the Camping Gas Cooker>>>Trailer Park shop>> this is according to the guide. So far as the false rescue signals go I've been running into them quite a bit myself. Alright hope that helps you out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions - Where can I get a Camping Gas Cooker & is anyone else annoyed with all the fake "Survivor in need of help" distress signals?   2 Questions - Where can I get a Camping Gas Cooker & is anyone else annoyed with all the fake "Survivor in need of help" distress signals? Empty

Back to top Go down

2 Questions - Where can I get a Camping Gas Cooker & is anyone else annoyed with all the fake "Survivor in need of help" distress signals?
Page 1 of 1