Soldiers OF Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group of Survivors left after the Outbreak working together to restore order to are nation, Eliminating the hordes of the Living Dead and searching for any remaining survivors to help give them a carefree life in this new world of Death and Chaos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have an extra Arc Welder with me @ the 'S.O.D. Rest & Recharge Barracks ' (48,108) in Section 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

I have an extra Arc Welder with me @ the 'S.O.D. Rest & Recharge Barracks ' (48,108) in Section 3 Empty
PostSubject: I have an extra Arc Welder with me @ the 'S.O.D. Rest & Recharge Barracks ' (48,108) in Section 3   I have an extra Arc Welder with me @ the 'S.O.D. Rest & Recharge Barracks ' (48,108) in Section 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:03 pm

Hey everyone, just wanted to let those of you currently working to upgrade a safe house that I have an extra arc welder in my inventory & I'm currently working on the 'S.O.D. Rest & Recharge Barracks ' @ (48,108) in section 3. So if you're close & need 1 of these to finish getting your storage area to it's next level then send me a message to let me know where you're needing it.

Thanks & as always - Enjo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ%20Jon%20Doe/
Abaddon
Admin
Abaddon

I have an extra Arc Welder with me @ the 'S.O.D. Rest & Recharge Barracks ' (48,108) in Section 3 Empty
PostSubject: hey dj   I have an extra Arc Welder with me @ the 'S.O.D. Rest & Recharge Barracks ' (48,108) in Section 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:26 pm

you should of posted this in safe houses and if their were any save house that needed one u could of took it there its all about helping know matter the distance
Back to top Go down
https://sod-zp.forumotion.com
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

PostSubject: got it and thanks for the re-direct to the proper location for this info   I have an extra Arc Welder with me @ the 'S.O.D. Rest & Recharge Barracks ' (48,108) in Section 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:08 pm

appreciate the assist. thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ%20Jon%20Doe/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have an extra Arc Welder with me @ the 'S.O.D. Rest & Recharge Barracks ' (48,108) in Section 3   I have an extra Arc Welder with me @ the 'S.O.D. Rest & Recharge Barracks ' (48,108) in Section 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have an extra Arc Welder with me @ the 'S.O.D. Rest & Recharge Barracks ' (48,108) in Section 3
Page 1 of 1