Soldiers OF Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group of Survivors left after the Outbreak working together to restore order to are nation, Eliminating the hordes of the Living Dead and searching for any remaining survivors to help give them a carefree life in this new world of Death and Chaos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Has anyone explored the tunnel/subway system lines that used to lead out of the city for the THE TRAVELER achievement?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

Has anyone explored the tunnel/subway system lines that used to lead out of the city for the THE TRAVELER achievement? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone explored the tunnel/subway system lines that used to lead out of the city for the THE TRAVELER achievement?   Has anyone explored the tunnel/subway system lines that used to lead out of the city for the THE TRAVELER achievement? EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:25 pm

Just wondering if anyone has explored the tunnel/subway system lines that used to lead out of the city to complete the THE TRAVELER achievement cheers - (fully explore section 1). I'm lookin for the 1's that were blown up & blocked off What a Face (like the bridges @ [57/58/59,40] & [66/67/68,62]). If you have, could you let me know where the closest subway entrances Arrow to them are, please & thank you. Respect to all - DJ_Jon_Doe
Back to top Go down
http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ%20Jon%20Doe/

Has anyone explored the tunnel/subway system lines that used to lead out of the city for the THE TRAVELER achievement?
Page 1 of 1