Soldiers OF Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group of Survivors left after the Outbreak working together to restore order to are nation, Eliminating the hordes of the Living Dead and searching for any remaining survivors to help give them a carefree life in this new world of Death and Chaos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something Else I Just Learned About The Game - How Important Your Technical Skill Level Is

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

Something Else I Just Learned About The Game -  How Important Your Technical Skill Level Is Empty
PostSubject: Something Else I Just Learned About The Game - How Important Your Technical Skill Level Is   Something Else I Just Learned About The Game -  How Important Your Technical Skill Level Is EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:23 am

Did you know that your technical skill level affects the required time to build a facility. A level 1 player with 20 technical skill will be able to build most level 1 facilities in 10 hours. Having tools equipped such as the wrench provide bonuses to your technical skill, which allows you to build faster. Multiple players can build the same facility at the same time, decreasing the time taken to build the facility. Once completed, the players will stop constructing automatically. Just here to help - DJ_Jon_Doe
Back to top Go down
http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ%20Jon%20Doe/
copper.beagle

Something Else I Just Learned About The Game -  How Important Your Technical Skill Level Is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Else I Just Learned About The Game - How Important Your Technical Skill Level Is   Something Else I Just Learned About The Game -  How Important Your Technical Skill Level Is EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:58 pm

That's why it's a good idea to equip + technical items when building ( wrench, power drill, arc welder, nailgun are the best ones)
Back to top Go down

Something Else I Just Learned About The Game - How Important Your Technical Skill Level Is
Page 1 of 1