Soldiers OF Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group of Survivors left after the Outbreak working together to restore order to are nation, Eliminating the hordes of the Living Dead and searching for any remaining survivors to help give them a carefree life in this new world of Death and Chaos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intro for XxDJAYx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XxDJAYx

XxDJAYx

Intro for XxDJAYx Empty
PostSubject: Intro for XxDJAYx   Intro for XxDJAYx EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:53 am

What is up guys! My name is DJ i'm 16 years old and I live in Florida. I love Z0mbies and everything about them. I Don't have a prem account. I just started playing the game today, So fair I love it! Every you ever need to me or just want to talk my SKYPE is dj.green96 I'm going to try to be on the game and website as much as POSSIBLE. Thanks and have a GREAT DAY! - XxDJAYx
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/theminecraftepicduo
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

Intro for XxDJAYx Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the S.O.D. clan & our forum   Intro for XxDJAYx EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:12 am

Hey DJ, Let me be the 1st to welcome you to the clan & our forum. Very Happy This is going to be 1 of our strongest tools in surviving this Zombie Apocalypse, so please check back often & feel free to contribute whenever you can. Also feel free to ask me any question about the game you have @ any time. If I don't have the answer I'll do my best to find it for you & not just make something up that sounds believable . Thanks again & remember, When we all come together to work as a team with the singleminded goal of surviving this apocolypse then we all will!!! If we can't then at least I hope they find that you taste better than me going down. Respect to all - DJ_Jon_Doe

Last edited by DJ_Jon_Doe on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled members name)
Back to top Go down
http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ%20Jon%20Doe/

Intro for XxDJAYx
Page 1 of 1