We are a group of Survivors left after the Outbreak working together to restore order to are nation, Eliminating the hordes of the Living Dead and searching for any remaining survivors to help give them a carefree life in this new world of Death and Chaos

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

YOUR SAFEHOUSE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thomas porterfield

PostSubject: YOUR SAFEHOUSE   Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:47 pm

I'm calling any and all S.O.D. members near 23,98 to come on by and help out with your safehouse yes your safehouse where you will be able to train,rest, store your goods. But only if we pitch in and help remember the more you help the faster we can finish this safe house and move on the next. SHOW YOUR TEAM SPIRIT COME HELP TODAY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DJ_Jon_Doe

PostSubject: I'm in there like weaved hair   Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:44 pm

i'm here helping out where I can with the supplies I brought with me that we left over from the rest & recharge safehouse across town. we currently have 3 more rooms with everything needed so it's ready to build out to the next level. the other rooms need -

to finish out the armory - 5 sheet metal, 8 2x4's & 1 arc welder

to get the living quarters to L5 - 3 potted plants & 3 paintings

to finish out the storage room - 2 arc welder & 7 sheet metal

to get the boxing ring to L4 - 2 lead pipe, 3 wooden panel & 1 crowbar

to get the weight room to L4 - 2 lead pipe, 2 wooden panel, 1 crowbar & 1 training glove

to get the food storage to L4 - 4 2x4's, 1 box of nails, 1 power drill & 3 wooden panels.

of course we always need items to give us construction points & those items are listed @ http://blog.zombiepandemic.com/Wiki/tabid/71/page/Barricade/Default.aspx

ANY help is always appreciated so swing by & lend a hand or at least drop by with some supplies to aide in the construction. - DJ_Jon_Doe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ%20Jon%20Doe/

YOUR SAFEHOUSE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers OF Destruction :: Rules :: Ideas for new rules-
Jump to: