Soldiers OF Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group of Survivors left after the Outbreak working together to restore order to are nation, Eliminating the hordes of the Living Dead and searching for any remaining survivors to help give them a carefree life in this new world of Death and Chaos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello everyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alex b

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:15 pm

I'm new to the game, I hope I can be of some use
Back to top Go down
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the S.O.D. clan & our forum   Hello everyone EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:15 pm

Let me be the 1st forum member to welcome you to the clan & our forum. I'm sure you'll be a valuable asset in the daze to come so keep up the hard work. Now this forum is going to be 1 of our strongest tools in surviving the Apocalypse, so please check back often & feel free to contribute whenever you can. Also feel free to ask me any question about the game you have @ any time. If I don't have the answer I'll do my best to find it for you & not just make something up that sounds believable. Thanks again & remember, When we all come together to work as a team with the singleminded goal of surviving this apocolypse then we all will!!! If we can't then at least I hope they find that you taste better than me going down. Respect to all - DJ_Jon_Doe
Back to top Go down
http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ%20Jon%20Doe/
Qleak

Qleak

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:37 pm

Welcome alex

Let's have some fun playing this game and get each others backs.

Best,

-Q
Back to top Go down
Clem B

Clem B

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:37 pm

alex b wrote:
I'm new to the game, I hope I can be of some use

Hello Alex B, like you I'm a newbie and am just starting to get to grips with the arcane rules of the Clan. BTW am I the only person to have noticed that the opener to this forum has a glaring spelling error in it? 'Restore order to are nation'? Our nation is what was meant I think. Anyway, keep safe, have fun and hopefully I can help you and other members out when a chance arises.

Take care

Anthony (Clem B)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers OF Destruction :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: