Soldiers OF Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group of Survivors left after the Outbreak working together to restore order to are nation, Eliminating the hordes of the Living Dead and searching for any remaining survivors to help give them a carefree life in this new world of Death and Chaos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One quick recruitment tip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Qleak

Qleak

One quick recruitment tip Empty
PostSubject: One quick recruitment tip   One quick recruitment tip EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:08 pm

I noticed today a difference in how the player rankings work (Since yesterday!!). They now exclude players that have been inactive for over 30 days. I was thinking about posting the possibilities of using this as a recruiting tool before.

This is a call for all clan members to spend 5 minutes use the previous and next buttons from around their player ranking and find a few non clan members who have logged in in the last few days to invite to the fold.

Best,

-Q

Back to top Go down
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

PostSubject: already been working on that   One quick recruitment tip EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:47 pm

I will kick any of our current members if they've been gone from the game longer than 1 month & 1 week - (I feel that's more than fair in the amount of time before taking such actions).

(I also tell them in our main game post for recruitment purposes)of our currnt rank & # of members to show them that this is a true & accurate assessment of what we have to offer you as a collective. That's because we don't do things to manipulate our standings by doing things like keeping old members who haven't logged on to play in months or longer on the books to improve our standings with false or inaccurate info. Instead we are a clan built on a solid foundation of Loyalty to the clan, Respect for all clan members & our honest dedication to Teamwork who are managing to not only survive, but actually thrive after the Outbreak. We're also on a mission to restore some sort of order in our lives & we do this by eliminating the hordes of the Living Dead, by going on search-n-rescue missions to see if we can find any other remaining survivors & of course taking care of the normal construction & upkeep on our clans safe houses
Back to top Go down
http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ%20Jon%20Doe/
Qleak

Qleak

PostSubject: Re: One quick recruitment tip   One quick recruitment tip EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:56 pm

It would be an interesting twist if for a day the game developers had all the inactive players come back as zeds. We'd survive because we took out the trash.
Back to top Go down
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

PostSubject: that's a great idea, you should suggest it    One quick recruitment tip EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:18 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ%20Jon%20Doe/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One quick recruitment tip   One quick recruitment tip Empty

Back to top Go down

One quick recruitment tip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers OF Destruction :: General Discussion-
Jump to: