Soldiers OF Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group of Survivors left after the Outbreak working together to restore order to are nation, Eliminating the hordes of the Living Dead and searching for any remaining survivors to help give them a carefree life in this new world of Death and Chaos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello there

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bazi Joe

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Hello there   Hello there EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:26 am

Hi everyone, i am from Hungary. My character's name is Bazi Jo3 and i love everything related to zombies. I am over level 100 now and i was a lone wolf until now since this is the first clan i joined.
Back to top Go down
Qleak

Qleak

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Bazi Joe wrote:
Hi everyone, i am from Hungary. My character's name is Bazi Jo3 and i love everything related to zombies. I am over level 100 now and i was a lone wolf until now since this is the first clan i joined.
Welcome to the clan Bazi Jo3, Glad to have you Smile

Best,

-Q
Back to top Go down
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the S.O.D. clan & our forum   Hello there EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:32 pm

glad to have you aboard & if ya have any question or anything you've found or seen along the the please feel free to share your experiences. Hope you will stick around for a while to see what we're all about & how we can help one another because around here we are all about team work, loyalty & willingness to lend a hand if you should need some assistance. so again welcome & as allways - Enjo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ%20Jon%20Doe/
Sponsored content

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers OF Destruction :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: