Soldiers OF Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group of Survivors left after the Outbreak working together to restore order to are nation, Eliminating the hordes of the Living Dead and searching for any remaining survivors to help give them a carefree life in this new world of Death and Chaos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jeff's Hardware Store

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zkiller71

Zkiller71

Jeff's Hardware Store Empty
PostSubject: Jeff's Hardware Store   Jeff's Hardware Store EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:42 am

Jeff's Hardware Store 44,55
Weapons
cardboard box 0$
steel pipe 2$
iron pipe 2$
lead pipe 2$
chain 3$
hammer 11$
wrench 12$
mallet 20$
wood chisel 23$
prybar 42$
wood panel 55$
2x4 lumber 55$
crowbar 81$
hedge trimmer 130$
hedge clippers 192$
excavator 192$
nailgun 250$
sledge hammer 275$

Ammo
nail 1$

Other
empty sack 1$
empty bottle 1$
empty water can 8$
duct tape 10$
empty water bottle 10$
leather strap 10$
lock 14$
sleeping bag 14$
leather sheet 15$
blankets 25$
sleeping pad 25$
sheet metal 45$
box of nails 125$
arc welder 425$

Last edited by Zkiller71 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

PostSubject: right on right on!   Jeff's Hardware Store EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:50 pm

another spot you can buy arc welders at & as far north as section 2 ? AwEsOmE!!!!! Plus it's not on my map as an official spot for a shop location. so I guess this is a new "secret" spot that the programmers have added for us to find (eventually). I wonder how many more of these places there are for us to find? Oh well only 1 way to find out....look out & get outa da way, I goin on a buried treasure hunt!!! If anyone else wants to help just list the locations of any other "Unmarked" location(s) you stumble across & what they've got! This is so cool & something to do that'll take a while to finish covering the whole map again. Later
Back to top Go down
http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ%20Jon%20Doe/
Clem B

Clem B

PostSubject: No record of co-ordinates for this location!   Jeff's Hardware Store EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:04 pm

DJ_Jon_Doe wrote:
another spot you can buy arc welders at & as far north as section 2 ? AwEsOmE!!!!! Plus it's not on my map as an official spot for a shop location. so I guess this is a new "secret" spot that the programmers have added for us to find (eventually). I wonder how many more of these places there are for us to find? Oh well only 1 way to find out....look out & get outa da way, I goin on a buried treasure hunt!!! If anyone else wants to help just list the locations of any other "Unmarked" location(s) you stumble across & what they've got! This is so cool & something to do that'll take a while to finish covering the whole map again. Later

Hi Jon,

Just read the post twice (see https://sod-zp.forumotion.com/t150-jeff-s-hardware-store) and I hope I'm not going blind but there is no indication of where exactly Jeff's hardware shop is supposed to be. This is something of a drawback where trying to fit out the safe house being developed in the far north top section is concerned. If this can be remedied I'm sure lots of members would appreciate it in spirit and action.

Best regards,

Clem B
Back to top Go down
Qleak

Qleak

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's Hardware Store   Jeff's Hardware Store EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:46 pm

I too would like to know where it is :/

Why waste Sp? Clans are here to help eachother out. Let's spoil eachother a little Wink

Much Respect,

-Q
Back to top Go down
Qleak

Qleak

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's Hardware Store   Jeff's Hardware Store EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:32 pm

thanks for adding the location Smile

Best,

-Q
Back to top Go down
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

PostSubject: Oh crap, you're right he forgot to put that in the post.    Jeff's Hardware Store EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:05 pm

He told me about it in a PM & I asked him to post where it was & what it had, but i guess he forgot the 1st part. anyways it's @ (44,55) & it's called Jeff's Hardware. that'll help get'cha there a whooooooooooooole lot faster
Back to top Go down
http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ%20Jon%20Doe/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's Hardware Store   Jeff's Hardware Store Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeff's Hardware Store
Page 1 of 1