Soldiers OF Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group of Survivors left after the Outbreak working together to restore order to are nation, Eliminating the hordes of the Living Dead and searching for any remaining survivors to help give them a carefree life in this new world of Death and Chaos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well are ya bout ready for some good news...finally

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

Well are ya bout ready for some good news...finally Empty
PostSubject: Well are ya bout ready for some good news...finally   Well are ya bout ready for some good news...finally EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:09 pm

Well try this on for size - whenever April 13th 2013 rolls around - (Hopefully a date we'll all still be on here) will be an important 1! Why, you may ask yourself - because that will be the day I can apply for leadership of this clans forum!!! I have to wait that long because help.forumotion.com/t81878-recovery-or-change-founder-of-an-account said I have to wait until our original founder has been absent for 6 months & 1 day before I can apply for the administration of our forum

to recover the main administration:

Above all, it must meet the following conditions:

The founder must be absent for at least six months and one day
Their last connection should go back to that date.

(Any application with an absence of less than six months & one day will not be processed.)

If there are other administrators or moderators I must provide written agreement stating that they accept that I take the status of the founder.
(This agreement should be written as a message on the forum by each member concerned, otherwise it will not be valid.) - we don't have any so it won't apply to us

From there, if all the above conditions are met, I must provide:
The URL forum concerned with the recovery.

Screen printing Profile of the founder(public profile, visible to all members and if the Advanced Profile is activated, screen printing is desired that the tab "Statistics") showing the last visit of the founder (with the format of the date indicating the year: Profile ==] Preferences ==] Date Format).

Printing screen list of special users (in the admin panel, tab "User & Groups" then left, "special users").

Printing screen or a link to a story accessible to guests gathering the various written agreements obtained beforehand.

Email address never registered on any forum to be able to make the changes for the founder account.

Send it to one staff members at the following list: Administrators (Sanket), Managers or Support Moderators
*Note* This process will take some time as it needs to be forward to a pro admin.

After a review of my case, if it appears that the case is valid, the account recovery founder will be done!
(I will receive new names on the mailbox that allow me to login as the founder.)

At the transmission, the original founder will have a period of two months from the date the change was made to ask for his/her forum back.

If he/she doesn't manifest themselves in two months timeframe (which he won't so again this doesnt apply to us), the forum will become the property of the new founder - me ~ DJ_Jon_Doe, without possible appeal!
Back to top Go down
http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ%20Jon%20Doe/
BUFF!E

BUFF!E

Well are ya bout ready for some good news...finally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well are ya bout ready for some good news...finally   Well are ya bout ready for some good news...finally EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:54 am

Good news indeed!! When the dust clears I'm offering my help to re-design the forum. I've been admin in forum (long time ago) and I believe that I've lot of experience. Until then I'm going to hunt zombies because I'm broke Smile) Oh.. also I'm having small issues (RL) so I can join all corp activities Sad(
Back to top Go down

Well are ya bout ready for some good news...finally
Page 1 of 1