Soldiers OF Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group of Survivors left after the Outbreak working together to restore order to are nation, Eliminating the hordes of the Living Dead and searching for any remaining survivors to help give them a carefree life in this new world of Death and Chaos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Killing ZEDs around safehouses

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
travision

travision

Killing ZEDs around safehouses Empty
PostSubject: Killing ZEDs around safehouses   Killing ZEDs around safehouses EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:01 am

Is it a good idea to clear all of the enemies away from the entrances to our safe houses? I've been doing it anyways but I notice they come back rather quickly so I wonder if it is a moot point.
Back to top Go down
Swarvester

PostSubject: Re: Killing ZEDs around safehouses   Killing ZEDs around safehouses EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:59 am

I've been clearing them away where possible to minimise the damage to the safehouse. If you can spare the SP and ammo, I'd say carry on doing it - it also benefits you in the form of XP and possible pick ups.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon
Admin
Abaddon

PostSubject: kkilling zombies   Killing ZEDs around safehouses EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:40 am

it is a good idea so the wont attack the barricade but i alos heard in u leave one zombie in eeach group it will take longer until they build up again
Back to top Go down
https://sod-zp.forumotion.com
Zkiller71

Zkiller71

PostSubject: Re: Killing ZEDs around safehouses   Killing ZEDs around safehouses EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:57 am

I've also been killing any zombies that are around our safehouses and will always continue to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing ZEDs around safehouses   Killing ZEDs around safehouses Empty

Back to top Go down

Killing ZEDs around safehouses
Page 1 of 1