Soldiers OF Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group of Survivors left after the Outbreak working together to restore order to are nation, Eliminating the hordes of the Living Dead and searching for any remaining survivors to help give them a carefree life in this new world of Death and Chaos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here's something that I've just come to realize about the game & storing items in a safehouse

Go down 
+2
Aclay
DJ_Jon_Doe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

Here's something that I've just come to realize about the game & storing items in a safehouse Empty
PostSubject: Here's something that I've just come to realize about the game & storing items in a safehouse   Here's something that I've just come to realize about the game & storing items in a safehouse EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:44 pm

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to tell the clan members something I just became aware of myself & that is; When you put items in a safe house storage area, you're the only one who can see them & retrieve them. It's like a personal locker for each player. So now I have to remember where I have left stuff at several of our other safe houses I've visited thinking i'd be helping them to finish the build out faster because some materials already there on hand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ%20Jon%20Doe/
Aclay

Aclay

Here's something that I've just come to realize about the game & storing items in a safehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's something that I've just come to realize about the game & storing items in a safehouse   Here's something that I've just come to realize about the game & storing items in a safehouse EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:07 am

Thanks. That's very helpful. I was wondering why you didn't use some of the stuff I've put in the storage areas to build on the safe houses!
Back to top Go down
M79

PostSubject: I donate....   Here's something that I've just come to realize about the game & storing items in a safehouse EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:40 pm

If I put things in storage/locker Arrow I give it up....Community wealth..... Cool
Back to top Go down
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

PostSubject: But it's not exactly    Here's something that I've just come to realize about the game & storing items in a safehouse EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:21 pm

If you leave stuff in a storage area you are the only 1 who can find/retrieve those items so the only way for it to be community wealth would be if you were to pull those items back out for room upgrades or barricade reinforcement.
Back to top Go down
HermaderpMadeep

HermaderpMadeep

PostSubject: Re: Here's something that I've just come to realize about the game & storing items in a safehouse   Here's something that I've just come to realize about the game & storing items in a safehouse EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:51 pm

DJ_Jon_Doe wrote:
If you leave stuff in a storage area you are the only 1 who can find/retrieve those items so the only way for it to be community wealth would be if you were to pull those items back out for room upgrades or barricade reinforcement.

I've looted some ammo in my trips around the city...can I put it anywhere that people can use it? I don't have any 9mm or 50 cal weapons and wondered if it might be of use to someone else.
Back to top Go down
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

PostSubject: unfortunately no.   Here's something that I've just come to realize about the game & storing items in a safehouse EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:53 pm

the only & best thing you can do is take it to 1 of the several shops that are in various locations around the map & sell them for other items you may need personally or know of something needed in a safehouse close by to help get it closer to complete. Either that or you can hang onto them until such a time a you buy a weapon that takes that ammo
Back to top Go down
Qleak

Qleak

PostSubject: Re: Here's something that I've just come to realize about the game & storing items in a safehouse   Here's something that I've just come to realize about the game & storing items in a safehouse EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:46 pm

HermaderpMadeep wrote:

I've looted some ammo in my trips around the city...can I put it anywhere that people can use it? I don't have any 9mm or 50 cal weapons and wondered if it might be of use to someone else.
Currently there is no way for players to exchange items in the game. So as DJ Jon Doe said either sell it or hold on to it till you need it Smile
Back to top Go down
thomas porterfield

PostSubject: Re: Here's something that I've just come to realize about the game & storing items in a safehouse   Here's something that I've just come to realize about the game & storing items in a safehouse EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:25 am

if you go to the journal then to notes you can write down and save locations of where you have stored items (make sure you record the location numbers xx,yy because safehouse names can be changed by our clan leader but not locations)
Back to top Go down
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

PostSubject: Hey now...   Here's something that I've just come to realize about the game & storing items in a safehouse EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:24 am

Yes I did change the names to some of the houses (some of which had duplicate names or names that were extremely similar so as to possibly cause confusion if you were trying to relay where you were, needed help @, found something cool with, ect.) so as to better identify which houses were which. & So what if I gave them more military sounding names. maybe I was just trying to instill in all of us a sense of teamwork, pride & dedication to a mission the fine members of this or any countries armed services Have, show & share among themselves all day/everyday without even having to think about doing it. I wont be changing anymore names of houses for now or in the future (I do reserve the right as leader to rename any house if/when someone just names 1 something off color, offensive or anti-clan). ya wanna a list of the houses we have at our disposal separated by section?

Houses in section 1

S.O.D. 100% Safe Section 1 Headquarters @ 36|27

S.O.D. Fitness Center @ 39|24

S.O.D. Procurement Office @ 30|19

S.O.D. Correctional & Disciplinary Barracks @ 34|42

S.O.D. Vehicle Repair & Motorpool @ 53|42

S.O.D. Recreation Center @ 20|34

S.O.D. Arsenal & Ammo Dump @ 35|21

S.O.D. Infirmary @ 40|38

S.O.D. Stadium Center @ 19|47

S.O.D. Communication Center @ 31|25

S.O.D. Fire Station @ 46|30

S.O.D. Rescue Center @ 55|49

S.O.D. Bomb Shelter @ 41|16

S.O.D. Research & Development Facility @ 32|34

___________________________________________ 14

Houses in Section 2

S.O.D. 100% Safe Northwest Rest & Recharge Barracks @ 23|98

S.O.D. Administrative Facility @ 43|64

S.O.D. Section 2 Headquarters @ 35|80

S.O.D. Civil Engineering Facility @ 48|86

S.O.D. 2nd Area Storage Facility @ 44|98

S.O.D. Intelligence Facility @ 22|64

S.O.D. Weapons & Ammunition Production Facility 11|85

S.O.D. Mess Hall @ 58|95

Houses in Section 3

S.O.D. 100% Safe NorthEast Rest & Recharge Barracks @ 48|108

S.O.D. NorthEast 100% Safe Zone @ 55|143

S.O.D. Section 3 Headquarters @ 41|116

S.O.D Nothwestern Outpost @ 14|122

S.O.D. Research Facility @ 38|147

S.O.D. Presidential Headquarters @ 43|128

S.O.D. POL (Petroleum, Oils, & Lubricants) Storage @ 28|135

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's something that I've just come to realize about the game & storing items in a safehouse   Here's something that I've just come to realize about the game & storing items in a safehouse Empty

Back to top Go down

Here's something that I've just come to realize about the game & storing items in a safehouse
Page 1 of 1