Soldiers OF Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group of Survivors left after the Outbreak working together to restore order to are nation, Eliminating the hordes of the Living Dead and searching for any remaining survivors to help give them a carefree life in this new world of Death and Chaos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Leader

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
L.F.C.

Clan Leader Empty
PostSubject: Clan Leader   Clan Leader EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:18 am

Hi all, I found out yesterday that I am now clan leader in DJs absence. Unfortunately I am not able to commit as much time as this job needs.So am now in the process of handing over the leadership to one of the generals until DJ returns
Back to top Go down
Clem B

Clem B

Clan Leader Empty
PostSubject: Clem B now leads Soldiers of Destruction   Clan Leader EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 2:54 pm

L.F.C. wrote:
Hi all,   I found out yesterday that I am now clan leader in DJs absence. Unfortunately I am not able to commit as much time as this job needs.So am now in the process of handing over the leadership to one of the generals until DJ returns
Since May 2013 I have led S.O.D. with the very capable assistance of Zkiller71.

Last edited by Clem B on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zkiller71

Zkiller71

Clan Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Leader   Clan Leader EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:01 pm

To go back in time, L.F.C. decided to let me become Clan Leader since he had no time for it, I was Clan Leader for 5 months, then because I was having computer problems and couldn't carry out the clan leader duties I decided to make Clem B Clan Leader and in case if anyone's wondering why I picked her, it's because I knew she could be trusted leading the clan and that she would enforce the clan rules, which she's doing a excellent job at. It takes a lot of commitment to run a clan and I know that our former and esteemed Clan Leader DJ_Jon_Doe would be proud in the way the clan has been run since his absence.
Back to top Go down
Zkiller71

Zkiller71

Clan Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Leader   Clan Leader EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:00 am

I'm Clan Leader once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Leader   Clan Leader Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Leader