Soldiers OF Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group of Survivors left after the Outbreak working together to restore order to are nation, Eliminating the hordes of the Living Dead and searching for any remaining survivors to help give them a carefree life in this new world of Death and Chaos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

clearing house

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Abaddon
Admin
Abaddon

clearing house Empty
PostSubject: clearing house   clearing house EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:02 pm

I was thinking maybe we should start kicking players that only played once and hasnt got back on or we set a date and if they aint on atleast once by that date they get kicked also please let me know what u think
Back to top Go down
https://sod-zp.forumotion.com
travision

travision

clearing house Empty
PostSubject: kick people   clearing house EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:53 pm

I would say that you should send a warning to players that haven't logged in for over 30 days. If they don't respond within 5 then go ahead a kick em. Not like they are gonna notice anyways. My only question is, does it hurt our clan rank if we lose members and if so, do we get anything from being a higher rank. Other than seeming more appealing when recruiting.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon
Admin
Abaddon

clearing house Empty
PostSubject: the thing about kicking people   clearing house EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:06 pm

Well when u kick people are rank will drop but not if where just kicking the low levels cuz it doesnt go by the amount of people it goes by the level of people in the group but u dont get nothing that i know of for being ranked number 1 besides getting to boast about it
Back to top Go down
https://sod-zp.forumotion.com
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

clearing house Empty
PostSubject: another good idea guys.   clearing house EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:44 pm

the vast amounts of players who just wanna try out the game to see if they like it or not & wind up deciding they dont is one of the main issues i've been facing in several other games i've been playing & not only is it frustrating to assume that because you have all these friends/co-players/ect. "on the books" that you'll have a pretty good support team if & when you may need them, but if they never come back to play again your stuck trying to figure out who's left actively playing & hoping they wont mind helping you out with whatever you need at the moment. A good example is another zombie game (name not mentioned in case anyone else is playing it & still enjoying it) but I personally have about 300 "friends"( a fairly low # considering that some other players have several thousand "friends") and there are only around 40-60 who are still active players. they just add to the clutter & wish the game programmers could monitor the total time & last date an individual played their game & after a predetermined amount of time past with no movement the game would automatically delete these non-players, but if we have to do that here ourselves I say go for it! Because sometimes thinning the herd is more than just a good idea. That's just my 2 cents & i'm jumpin back off this here soapbox, Cya on the battlefield. - DJ_Jon_Doe a.k.a. J doubles all U's
Back to top Go down
http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ%20Jon%20Doe/
hungrybeagle

hungrybeagle

clearing house Empty
PostSubject: Re: clearing house   clearing house EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:42 am

Biggest problem is the lack of chat. At least with the chat there, you can communicate with your clan/other prospective clan members. Other than that, all you've got is the ZP forums.

Maybe when ZP puts it back in, we can think about booting inactives again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

clearing house Empty
PostSubject: Re: clearing house   clearing house Empty

Back to top Go down

clearing house
Page 1 of 1