Soldiers OF Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group of Survivors left after the Outbreak working together to restore order to are nation, Eliminating the hordes of the Living Dead and searching for any remaining survivors to help give them a carefree life in this new world of Death and Chaos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction malakee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malakee

Introduction malakee Empty
PostSubject: Introduction malakee   Introduction malakee EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:08 pm

Hi everyone , my name is Jeremy i am 34 years old and from France , i love zombie's worlds in movie and video games , i play every days or almost to Zombie Pandemic and you can count on me for help to barricade , i always find some so it will be a pleasure to give you what i have found , thanks for the invite to be here in this clan and see ya in game or here ,

bye
Back to top Go down
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

PostSubject: Welcome to the S.O.D. clan & our forum   Introduction malakee EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:53 pm

Hello Malakee, Let me be the 1st forum member to welcome you to the forum. This is going to be 1 of our strongest tools in surviving the Apocalypse, so please check back often & feel free to contribute whenever you can. Also feel free to ask me any question about the game you have @ any time. If I don't have the answer I'll do my best to find it for you & not just make something up that sounds believable . Thanks again & remember, When we all come together to work as a team with the singleminded goal of surviving this apocolypse then we all will!!! If we can't then at least I hope they find that you taste good going down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ%20Jon%20Doe/
Malakee

PostSubject: Re: Introduction malakee   Introduction malakee EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:13 pm

Hello DJ Jon Doe , thank to you for your welcome to me and for the help offered , i will not forget it

Iwanted to apologize for the late of my reply , i am sick since a few days i need to take some rest but i guess it s ok , just still a few days to wait

I have done all missions from everywhere ( except a new one ) so i play also on a test server , scarier and more realistic ( for the sound ) , am i the only one here to play on this test server ?

Back to top Go down
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

PostSubject: test server   Introduction malakee EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:24 pm

I don't think so, I play on both sides of the game & i've seen a player in distress or 2 on the test side. + there's the safe houses that have already been established. everything on the test side seems to be in the same locations & the only real differecne is the face that it takes exponentially longer to craft items - if it took 15 seconde to craft a bandage on the 1st side of the game it'll take 15 minutes on the test side. So basically just add a couple of zeros to the amount of time from the 1 side. any other questions feel free to hit me up anytime either here or in the game. - DJ_Jon_Doe
Back to top Go down
http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ%20Jon%20Doe/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction malakee   Introduction malakee Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction malakee
Page 1 of 1