Soldiers OF Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group of Survivors left after the Outbreak working together to restore order to are nation, Eliminating the hordes of the Living Dead and searching for any remaining survivors to help give them a carefree life in this new world of Death and Chaos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction for George McFly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cv64

Introduction for George McFly Empty
PostSubject: Introduction for George McFly   Introduction for George McFly EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:24 pm

Howdy, the name is Shaunn, and I live in the USA. Not a big fan of zombie movies, but I LIKE The Walking Dead. And I am looking forward to the Zombie Apocalypse movie! Oh, and I REALLY liked Shaun of the Dead!

Anyway, premium at the moment with 4 characters - George McFly, Banksy Artisan, Angelo Furian and Bobby McGee. So if you could make them all Builders so I can whip the safehouses into shape for everyone (not gonna make new ones unless I see an area with none for at least 10 squares), I'd appreciate it and I hope to see you on line sometime. Smile
Back to top Go down
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

Introduction for George McFly Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the S.O.D. clan & our forum   Introduction for George McFly EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:10 pm

Hello Shaunn, Sorry I missed this the other day when you posted it but let me be the 1st forum member to welcome you to the clan & our forum. This is going to be 1 of our strongest tools in surviving the Apocalypse, so please check back often & feel free to contribute whenever you can. Also feel free to ask me any question about the game you have @ any time. If I don't have the answer I'll do my best to find it for you & not just make something up that sounds believable . Thanks again & remember, When we all come together to work as a team with the singleminded goal of surviving this apocolypse then we all will!!! If we can't then at least I hope they find that you taste better than me going down. Respect to all - DJ_Jon_Doe

Last edited by DJ_Jon_Doe on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled clan members name)
Back to top Go down
http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ%20Jon%20Doe/

Introduction for George McFly
Page 1 of 1