Soldiers OF Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group of Survivors left after the Outbreak working together to restore order to are nation, Eliminating the hordes of the Living Dead and searching for any remaining survivors to help give them a carefree life in this new world of Death and Chaos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Area 3 safe houses

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Abaddon
Admin
Abaddon

Area 3 safe houses Empty
PostSubject: Area 3 safe houses   Area 3 safe houses EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:59 pm

my only problem with the team thing is that every one at area 3 are high levels so we wont be able to mix them so the ones that have finished the missions can be generals at lower area safe houses and the new lvl 50s can run the area 3 safe houses intill there done all they missions then they'll move back down to run another safe house or work under the generals of the safe houses we have but there is still room to build more safe houses in area 2 and 3 and i would also like to make a presidential safe house for the clan leader and he'll stay there with a couple of his most reliable gaurdsmen then the 3 highest will take over one of each of the 3 HQ and so on its just gonna take time to put a list together for each safe house then we'd also have new members coming in so how would we place them in to safe houses also or should we accept them then if there active then send them to a safe houses and when the lists are made its up to the general to inform his crew whick safe house they have and if u have problems then i guess theyll get 3 warnings intill getting kicked out let me know what u think? farao
Back to top Go down
https://sod-zp.forumotion.com
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

Area 3 safe houses Empty
PostSubject: Sounds good to me - count me in   Area 3 safe houses EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:27 pm

that sounds like a great idea (at least until the programmers get more sections of the game developed so we can cut loose on them as well, but until then)! count me in & lemme know where I can be of assistance. Respect - DJ_Jon_Doe a.k.a. J doubles all U's
Back to top Go down
http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ%20Jon%20Doe/
darkdamian

darkdamian

Area 3 safe houses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 3 safe houses   Area 3 safe houses EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:59 pm

I would be happy to be part of a team responsible for maintaining or developing some of the safe houses .I am currently at level 61 so I can go pretty much anywhere at the present time. I am planning to access the website and /clan forums 3-4 times per week right now.
Back to top Go down
thomas porterfield

Area 3 safe houses Empty
PostSubject: safehouse   Area 3 safe houses EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:47 am

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Dawn Sykes

Area 3 safe houses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 3 safe houses   Area 3 safe houses EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:10 am

The problem with me is that I still haven't finished all the missions (nearly there though), and I'm generally roaming the city, dropping in any safehouse that is close enough, adding construction points & helping with the upgrades.

Unfortunately, I don't have much time to browse the forum, so there is not much I can do to help the clan, sry. Sad
Back to top Go down
DJ_Jon_Doe

DJ_Jon_Doe

Area 3 safe houses Empty
PostSubject: it's all good girl, Just keep doin what your doin    Area 3 safe houses EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:25 am

Hey dont think your not helping or pulling your weight or anything negative like that at all. Everything any clan member does towards getting any of our safehouses closer to completion is greatly appreciated. And furthermore I would like to state for the record that I personalty feel the missions should be accomplished 1st. If along the way to finishing them up you find yourself needing to rest up overnight then while your there if you have anything that will help get it any closer to done (like items to add to the barricade - the 1st priority we'd like to see being addressed is to get that to full strength in any safehouse) or if you have something that's required to begin the building portion of the room construction that would be great too! So keep up the hard work & keep plugging away @ those missions, then once you're done with them we'll see if we might need toiask for you assistance @ a safehouse locationthat would (in theory) be close to the location you'd be @ when you let me know your done with them missions. ok! Thanks again - DJ_Jon_Doe
Back to top Go down
http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ%20Jon%20Doe/
Sponsored content

Area 3 safe houses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 3 safe houses   Area 3 safe houses Empty

Back to top Go down

Area 3 safe houses
Page 1 of 1